Register Your Guarantee
Your guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Original packaging is required.
- Product will be subject to quality testing and inspection.
- Washing and Care instructions must be followed; if they have not been you will not be protected under the terms of this guarantee.
- Regular monthly airing of duvets is advised. Where the product has not been properly maintained in accordance with care instructions supplied then the guarantee will not apply.
- This guarantee protects products that are cared for in accordance with the care instructions on the care labels adhered to the products.
- Abuse, accidental damage or unexpected wear and tear to the product is not covered by the guarantee.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary product.
- Where there is evidence of product abuse, misuse or use other than domestic use by you or family the guarantee will not apply.
- The product will not be protected if animals have been allowed to sleep or walk on it due to claws being able to perforate the case, allowing the contents to protrude or escape.
- The terms of this guarantee in no way limit your consumer legal and statutory rights.
Duvets & Pillows
In order to ensure the best care and longevity for your duvet we recommend dry cleaning only. We encourage a regular shake and for best results an outdoor line airing to plume the feather and down.
Dry clean only. Shake and air regularly, do not wash, spot clean with warm water if required. Line dry, do not tumble dry, dry throughly before use or storage. Do not iron, bleach, vacuum or beat.
Our linen can be machine washed on a gentle cycle at 30 to 40 degrees and tumble dried on a cool setting. For best results remove from tumble dryer whilst slightly damp to help prevent the linen becoming stiff. Hang or lie flat to finish drying.
Linen can be ironed but it isn’t necessary however should you choose to iron your linen do so with the linen ever so slightly damp on a medium to hot setting. White linen is best ironed on both sides for best results, dark linen on the reverse side only.
Wash linen articles separately, especially during the first few washes. Natural fibres tend to lose 'lint" when new, this is perfectly normal and will pass as the linen beds in.